Microsoft Office 365 Login
Since the Microsoft Office 365 Login was launched two years ago, it has become widely popular and well-used by professionals, students, entrepreneurs, and other users who are looking for access to the many products and software services offered by the Microsoft Office platform. Your Microsoft Office 365 Login gives you direct access to programs like Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, Office Web Apps, and the Microsoft Office desktop applications. The Microsoft Office 365 Login page is also a portal to access services such as e-mail, social networking, collaboration, and cloud storage solutions offered by Microsoft. The services and products are available on a subscription basis which you can also access through your Microsoft Office 365 Login account. However, if you already have a Microsoft Office 365 Login yourself, then you have probably experienced the hassle and time-consuming nature of going through the Microsoft website to find your login area. There are ads and content that clutter the homepage and this is very distracting to the user. So what should you do if just want to skip all the other unnecessary content and just go directly to your Office 365 account? We have the solution to this problem. On this page, we have posted a video tutorial showing you the fastest way to login to your account. We have posted the instructions in text form as well. Also on this page, we have provided instructions for resetting your Microsoft Office 365 password, and a list of contact information for Microsoft customer support which you can use to get additional assistance with your account.
Easy steps to go to your Microsoft Office 365 Login account:
1. Using your preferred Web browser, go to this direct URL: https://login.microsoftonline.com/.
2. Once you are on the login page, enter your login credentials and your password in the corresponding boxes on the left side of the page.
3. Click the 'Sign in' button when you are ready. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your login.
1. On your Web browser make sure you are on the direct login page: https://login.microsoftonline.com/.
2. Click on the link that says 'Can't access your account?'. This can be found right below the 'Sign in' button.
3. You will be redirected to the Password Reset page.
4. First, you will need to verify your User ID.
5. Next, you will have to enter the security code found in the page. Click 'Next' once you have entered the information required.
6. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your password reset.
The Microsoft Office 365 Login page is not the most user-friendly web site out there, and it is also very difficult to get help from one of their support professionals. Remember to bookmark our page for your future reference as these techniques can help make your login process more convenient and accessible. We are constantly monitoring the Microsoft 365 page to see if there are any changes, additions, updates or enhancements to their login process, so in order to stay in the know make sure you are checking our page regularly.
Shortcut to Microsoft Office 365 Login page here...
Here is the simplest procedure to login to your account.
These are the steps for resetting your account password.
This is how to reach customer support for Microsoft.
Your opinion of Microsoft Office 365:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...